Penfield Search Partners
Contact: Mark Maurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: A Senior Biostatistician represents the face of company to the clients for which he or she works. The Senior Biostatistician independently performs tasks related both to statistical analyses and statistical programming with guidance from their manager.
Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Responsibilities may include:
- Preparing statements of work, proposals, and budgets.
- Programming complex datasets.
- Leading sophisticated analyses, including simulations as appropriate.
- Presenting results to DMCs.
- Functioning as the primary contact on a project.
- Writing memos and reports with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrating familiarity with CDISC standards and methods of data documentation.
- Validating general use macros.
- Developing company macros.
- Remaining abreast of current advances in biostatistics and software developments that may be required for company to meet its contractual obligations both effectively and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
- S. or equivalent degree in statistics, or related field, PhD preferred
- At least four years of post-Master’s experience in clinical trials