Penfield Search Partners
Contact: Mark Maurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effectively present statistical analyses in reports and presentations.
- Ensure rigorous approaches are taken to ensure good practices are followed.
- Become a core member of scientific teams with impact on strategy.
- Question existing endpoints, derive new endpoints, and develop fit-for-purpose statistical models.
- Understand the biology across multiple research units (Immunology & Inflammation, Internal Medicine, Rare Disease, CTI) to properly collaborate with scientists on the design and analysis of experiments.
- Where possible, standardize processes and methodologies within and across therapeutic areas.
- Bring innovative thinking and methods to help drive the enhanced quantitative drug discovery and development paradigm within company.
- Provide statistical skills on regulatory submissions and ensure quality of deliverables.
- MS degree in Statistics or a comparable quantitative field
- 3+ years of relevant experience (i.e., statistical consulting for in vivo/in vitro experiments).
- Programming in R (3+ years), Knowledge in additional hardware/software (HPC, Git, Graphpad Prism).
- Bachelor’s or graduate-level training in Biology.
- Capability to provide statistical direction to cross-functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively with research scientists.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a part of a team.
- PhD in Statistics or a comparable quantitative field
- Interest in Biology is essential, Bachelor’s or graduate-level training in Biology.
- Understand statistical consulting for in vivo/in vitro experiments or previous preclinical experience.
- Programming in R (3+ years, Shiny and Rmd), Knowledge in SAS, databases, and additional hardware/software (HPC, Git, Graphpad Prism).
- Mentor, teach, and promote statistical methodology to scientific collaborators.
- Able to communicate clearly and persuasively.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively as a part of a team.