Penfield Search Partners
Contact: Neisha Camacho/Terra Parsons – email@example.com
The need is for an experienced person who can lead programming activities as well as do hands on programming. The need is for someone who has a broad range of experience including lead programmer. The position may represent programming in meetings with other functions, such as Medical Affairs or Pharmacovigilance. A MUST is someone who is proactive, not passive waiting to be told what to do and after being provided instructions, can dive in to learn what is needed.
Duties may include:
- Lead programmer experience providing guidance, assignments, and timelines to programming team. Could lead study deliverables and ad hoc requests.
- Experience attending meetings, able to speak to programming tasks, and ask appropriate questions to clarify programming requests from other departments.
- Lead both in-house and fully outsourced tasks
- Perform QAQC of fully outsourced work including datasets, TLFs and submission packages (Define.xml, aCRF, and reviewer’s guides).
- Able to do hands-on programming in SAS
- Understands CDISC, both SDTM and ADaM, data models
- Experience working with raw EDC data
- Able to access data from multiple sources, seeing potential data issues, and ask appropriate questions from requestors providing potential solutions to data issues. This position will be supporting internal, ad hoc requests from Pharmacovigilance, Medical Affairs, etc. which may include non-EDC data sources. The data could be dirty.
- Experience working on submission packages preferred
W2 candidates or Independent Corps only