Penfield Search Partners
Contact: Allie Spink – email@example.com
Job Description: The Medical Affairs Consultant tasks include:
- Assist Executive Director CNS TA Medical Strategy lead define early asset development plan, indication prioritization, non-clinical study needs and evidence generation plan.
- Consultant will help with shaping research discovery strategies and work closely with global marketing and global research and development leaders.
- Consultant will assist with identifying data and evidence gaps.
- Consultant will assist with evaluation of landscape
- Actively participate as a core team member of publication planning of pipeline assets.
- Build and maintain relationships with experts to obtain important key scientific insights to
support therapeutic area.
- Lead advisory boards as needed for insight gathering
- Other duties as required
- Doctorate Degree (MD, PharmD, PhD) or equivalent required with expert knowledge level medical affairs strategy consultant with experience in early development or translational medicine, ability to develop target product profiles for early assets
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting within medical affairs strategy.
- Experience in brand strategy, launch planning, competitive strategy, segmentation and positioning and early asset development.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications. Communicates clearly,
concisely, and is easily understood in written materials and presentations. Demonstrated
strength in medical planning, tactical plan development and execution, as well as ability to critically analyze research design, methods, and outcome measures.
- Experience in successfully leading cross-functional matrix teams. The ability to influence without direct authority is a critical skill set for this role.
- Willing to take initiative on advancing projects and able to identify what is necessary to
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Strong strategic thinking acumen and track record for operational excellence.
- Proficiency with computer productivity programs necessary to complete work requirements (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Strong proficiency in pharma code and all guidelines concerning medical affairs activities.
- Looking for someone who worked as a Sr Director Medical Affairs Strategy Early Asset Consultant