Penfield Search Partners
Contact: Neisha Camacho/Terra Parsons – email@example.com
Job Description: The Statistical Programming Group within the Department of Integrated Data Analytics and Statistical Programming is responsible for developing software for the analysis of clinical study data in accordance with departmental SOPs and guidelines.
- Attend multi-disciplinary team meetings, representing the programming function.
- Create or review and approve programming plans at study and project level.
- Contribute to the development of the R Markdown and R Shiny Visualization tools [design and testing]
- Develop visualizations using R Shiny and or Dash Plotly.
- Create or review and approve CDISC-compliant datasets and corresponding documentation for electronic submission to regulatory agencies.
- Develop software systems to generate displays of clinical study data as tables, listings, and graphs for electronic submission to regulatory agencies
- Develop software validation procedures and test plans, as necessary.
- Create and document archives of software, outputs, and analysis files.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other relevant scientific fields; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in developing software for clinical trials using the SAS, R and or Python coding
- Good knowledge of statistics and drug development process
- Familiarity with CDISC standards, including SDTM and ADaM models
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Pay rate: $80-90 hourly DOE