Penfield Search Partners
Contact: Mark Maurer – email@example.com
Job Description: The Statistical Science Director provides technical leadership as an expert for a number of statistical processes and systems that ensures effective collaboration between a technical services group and company regional sites and customers.
- Lead strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to clinical development plans
- Through collaboration with experts, develop design options and provide quantitative decision support
- Innovate and improve study design through adaptive design and Bayesian methods, including trial simulation
- Improve statistical methodology, processes and delivery activities
- Oversee internal and external statisticians in the delivery of analysis and reporting
- Interpret and present clinical trial results.
- A Statistics or Mathematics related MS Degree. Ph.D. Statistics or Mathematics with high statistical component preferred.
- Direct experience of clinical trials, ideally in pharmaceuticals or healthcare
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A collaborative mindset
- Genuine commitment to drive innovation to advance statistical science
- Oncology experience would be an advantage