Penfield Search Partners
Contact: Neisha Camacho/Terra Parsons firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: HEOR biostatistician contractor will be responsible for participating in Health Economic Projects by assisting in analysis of claims data for Real World Evidence studies in support of the Market Access department. The position will provide the opportunity to gain real-world data analysis with a variety of large-scale real-world datasets.
Project Details: Work with the US HEOR Associate Director on data analysis related to the value access and evidence generation for marketed and in development products. The objectives of projects may include:
- Writing of statistical analysis plans
- Analysis of private and government commercial claims datasets to understand patient profiles and health and economic outcomes associated with the use of specific therapeutic products
- Developing and presenting analysis reports in appropriate formats
- Assist in creation of HEOR specific statistical reference library to house study results
- There may be the opportunity to contribute to peer-reviewed publications
- Knowledge in statistical software packages such as R (including CRAN libraries, Shiny and R Markdown packages) or SAS.
- Knowledge of large dataset analysis a must.
- Knowledge of analysis of claims data will be an advantage.
- PhD is preferred but we are open to a Masters Degree in Statistics
- Good written and oral communications skills strongly preferred