Penfield Search Partners
Contact: Neisha Camacho/Terra Parsons – Teamnt@penfieldsearch.com
Job description: You will be responsible for actively facilitating clinical research by administering and monitoring treatment or research protocols. Assists in the determination of guidelines for the collection of clinical data and/or administration of clinical studies. You will communicate and liaise with research participants, research team members, and other relevant partner/key stakeholders. Organize and coordinate work within schedule constraints and handle emergent requirements in a timely manner. Monitor important and complex projects concurrently.
- Screens, recruits and consents study participants.
- Verifies eligibility, completes screening procedures, schedules and conducts study visits, collects and processes data collection, completes research related forms, completes electronic data entry and maintains study subject data.
- Instructs and counsels patients in research procedures, to include administration, monitoring, recording and analyzing data.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and local regulations.
- Monitors close-out of studies and ensures records are retained for appropriate length of time.
- Reviews goals and requirements of any new protocols; plans and designs source documentation for protocol; and coordinates study initiation.
- Coordinates and manages clinical research projects for Principal Investigator via study protocol including assessment, planning, evaluation and intervention for the well-being of study participants.
- 3+ years clinical research experience within a research institution, preferably within oncology.
- Current/active Texas RN license is required.
- Proven experience in communicating and liaising with research participants, research team members/key stakeholders etc.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work within schedule constraints and handle emergent requirements in a timely manner.
- Ability to multitask complex projects concurrently.