Penfield Search Partners
Contact John Mailey – email@example.com | 203-955-1312
The role holder provides technical leadership as either an expert for a number of statistical processes and systems or through leadership of a regional based group that ensures effective collaboration between a technical services group and Company regional sites and customers. Will develop and build, or act as a specialist expert within, a cross-functional multi-skilled team comprised of experts across multi-disciplinary project teams.
Our Client’s Oncology R&D Unit is looking for talented Principal to Associate Director early phase clinical statisticians. Their early-phase oncology statistics team is focused on delivering innovation, science and seeking out opportunity. This dynamic team is looking for passionate, innovative individuals to help develop, lead and shape the organization.
You will work at the heart of the early-phase clinical project teams. Your proven statistical expertise will be a key influence on the clinical programmer designs, informing decision making and driving best practice.
- Lead strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to clinical development plans
- Through collaboration with experts, develop design options and provide quantitative decision support
- Innovate and improve study design through adaptive design and Bayesian methods, including trial simulation
- Improve statistical methodology, processes, and delivery activities
- Oversee internal and external statisticians in the delivery of analysis and reporting
- Interpret and present clinical trial results.
- A Statistics or Mathematics related MSc or PhD
- Direct experience of clinical trials, ideally in pharmaceuticals or healthcare
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A collaborative mindset
- Genuine commitment to drive innovation