Penfield Search Partners
Contact: Mark Maurer – email@example.com
Job Description: The Associate Director of Biostatistics will be responsible for providing statistical data analysis expertise to support assigned clinical programs/complex studies. He/she will work with cross-functional teams and oversee study design, data collection and analysis, to ensure rigorous quantitative analyses in decision making for early clinical programs. In addition, he/she may collaborate with internal and external partners to optimize clinical study design and ensure rigorous execution of study protocols and study statistical strategies to advance exciting drug candidates in early-stage development programs.
Company provides a scientifically stimulating and collaborative working environment and the successful candidate will interact with scientists from a range of disciplines including basic research, computational biology, pharmacology, PKPD and biomarker experts. We are seeking a creative and innovative statistical scientist to direct project teams towards efficient strategies for data integration across multiple platforms with the ultimate goal of deriving meaningful inferences about the human condition.
- Ph.D. in Biostatistics/Statistics or equivalent with at least 6 years relevant work experiences or MS in Biostatistics/Statistics with at least 8 years relevant experience
- Broad and thorough understanding of statistical principles and clinical trial methodology; able to practice and implement them.
- Ability to develop innovative/creative statistical/technical solutions to complex problems.
- Knowledge and experience in meeting regulatory guidelines, both FDA and international regulatory agencies.
- Broad knowledge of medical/biological terminology and clinical trial designs in relevant therapeutic areas.
- Leadership skills in priority evaluation, adapting to changes, conflicts resolution, and effective partnership.
- Must be willing to work onsite three days a week.
- Must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and booster